Shipping, Returns, Warranty, and Out of Stock Items
Any products listed, and available for purchase, are in stock at our location (unless specifically noted, please check any notes on each product page). We will ship your package within 1 business day. Our shop is closed on Sunday and Monday. Should you purchase an item late Saturday, Sunday, or Monday, we will ship your package Tuesday. Local pickup is available! If you'd like to pick up an item in our shop, please contact prior to, or immediately after, your purchase.
It is up to the discretion of Galey's Marine to decide which shipping method is best for each purchase. Typically UPS Ground, USPS Priority Mail, or USPS First Class methods are used. Should you have any special requests, or need your package quickly, please contact us here or give us a call at 661-327-5711.
- We have a 14 day return policy, from the date of purchase.
- Product must be in new condition.
- Product must include original packaging.
- Damaged or used items will be subject to 20% restocking fee.
-If you receive an incorrect item we will exchange it for the correct item as quickly as possible.
- If you have changed your mind on an item, you will be responsible for shipping it back. A restocking fee up to 20% may apply. You may use the credit from the order towards any other item.
- In the case of a size exchange, you will be responsible for shipping the product back. Shipping cost of the correct size product depends on the size of a product. We will cover shipping for apparel, ropes, handles, vests, and boots. For large (or heavy) products like wakeboards, wakesurf boards, and water skis shipping may be charged to the buyer. We understand each situation is different. Please contact us here or give us a call at 661-327-5711.
Wakeboards, wakeboard boots, wakesurf boards (EXCEPT VARIAL SURF BOARDS), water skis, and water ski boots all have a 1 year warranty against manufacturer defects. Contact us and we will go through the manufacturer for you. Shipping costs will be the responsibility of the customer. If the base plate on your boot breaks, tell us. If your board or ski cracks, let us know. If your wakesurf gets a ding from dropping it that is not covered under warranty.
Soft goods like vests, bags, gloves, ropes and handles also have a 1 year manufacturer's warranty against defects. If a buckle on the vest goes, or a zipper on your bag breaks just contact us. If you eat a rope with the prop that will not be covered under warranty.
We understand that each situation is different and we are more than happy to work with you. We stand behind the products we sell. Please contact us here or give us a call at 661-327-5711 with any questions or concerns.
Out of Stock Items
Anything marked "Out of Stock" on the website means we do not have it in stock at the shop. Most of the time we can have it special ordered for you. If you need a board, or boots, in a size not shown contact us! We will be happy to order it in for you. Full payment is due prior to ordering any out of stock items. In the case that we cannot get an out of stock item, our professional team, consisting of avid riders, will be happy to make some alternate suggestions.