A big ol' belly on a new school outline.
The 2nd gear alternative to the wide open Potbelly Rocket. There is no doubt that there is a trend going towards thicker boards - this means more momentum for the surfer, and allows you to ride with a shorter board. Typically these styles of boards go from a thick tail and gradually get thinner as you get to the nose. With the Potbelly series the thickest part is in the center (like a pig - see what we did there) so you still have a ton of speed - but this series allows the tip of the board to ride higher on the water like a ocean surf board. This particular Cruiser model does everything at a smoother, mellower long board style pace. Made with our minimalist naked construction featuring a stronger poured urethane rail design.
2019 Ronix Potbelly Cruiser Wake Surf Board
- Machined EVA concave back pad with arch support and extra tall tail kick
- Silicone front pad for more overall board control and feel
- Ronix exclusive tool-less Fin-S 2 system
- Injected Fiberglass Epoxy Constructed Fins
- Two 4.0” Asymmetric Fins and one 3.5” Molded Symmetric Fin
- Handmade by Robots
- Compression Molded
- Liquid Lava High Temp Surf Resin
- Air Vents inserted in the EVA pads
- Performance: Intermediate / Advanced
- Construction: Naked
- Profile: Potbelly
- Rail: Blended