Ono? Oh yeah! With boat waves rapidly approaching Pipeline status it's allowing us to shape bigger boards with technical features for a more demanding rider. Pulling design inspiration from our ocean riding brethren, the Ono has a longer running length, with more volume through the nose giving this board tons of push. Channels along the base direct water flow through a quad, or twin, fin setup for just the right amount of tracking.
2020 Connelly Ono Wakesurf Board
- Surf design
- 1 piece EPS foam stringer-less core
- 12k carbon 0°, +/- 45° Technora® fiber
- Tip to tail woven hybrid glass and carbon tape
- Ghost Grip with rear EVA pad
- Quad FCS II fins; 2-3.7", 2-2.1"
- Concave base with center channel
- Designed for: Advanced/Expert
"The Ono is a fan favorite here at Galey's. We have customers switching to it from other brands because they tried their buddy's Ono. It's a true surf style, fast, quick reacting, and great feedback with the Ghost Grip. Stable enough for beginners and absolutley rips if you're a more advanced rider. The Ono doesn't disappoint."